Q : What 5 traits does he believe are the most important to get to the top of the sport and what lessons has he learned on the way there? Tadhg Delaney
- You need to Look, Listen and Learn all that you can.
- Hunger – It’s all in the book
- Disciplined upbringing (hard) i.e. Being reared on a farm
- Talent or be blessed with good genes.
- A good mentor to guide and advise you, and not too much bad luck.
Lessons learned ?
Stay away from all the Kamikazes. I’ve had them all my life and still can’t get away from them !